20080302

Embrace March.


(FOCUS ON ME LAR!)

HELLO WORLD(: I DECLARE.... (DRUMROLLS!) FREEDOM! :D:D:D:D

YES, free from those bloody mental draining routines, of having to burn midnight oil and squeezing theories into my damn puny brain! I'm so happy again. SO SO SO HAPPY, that I don't know what I should be doing. Where do I begin?!

Feburary had really been a BLAST, thank God! I had so much fun from the beginning till it ended. Although it lasted for 29days (Leap Year! :D), it felt like an entire period of purest pain and fun. It felt like it could last forever, but it ended. From CNY, to Boobie's 19th, to the final exams for Year 2 and lastly the many outings! 28 Feburary marked the ending of mental tourment! NO MORE EXAMINATIONS! YIPEE. Still.... f. the upcoming project presentation in mid March. Both of my group's projects have been chosen to be presented to CYC. Damn it. Damn frustrated by the fact that I have to touch up the presentations. I seriously thought that I could chuck them away can. Come onnnnnnn, it's the goddamn holiday and I still have to face my fking gross ANP and CRM reports. I can't even believe that the last minute CRM project could even get an opportunity to present to CYC. THANKS MS LIM. VERY VERY MUCH. Pffffft.... Okay, no point rambling about school work ):

Anyway, 28th was a day with Poldars. It wasn't as enjoyable frankly speaking. I was very very upset that day, but I just had to shut it up. But doesn't really matter.. Still it was a great day where we gathered, ate and shopped.. almost together? Sigh. Anyway, I finally bought SHOES(: Most of the shoes in my rack gave way ): So I bought 2 pairs to satisfy my needs. HAHA. YAY, a pair of pumps and another pair of semi-looking-loafers. I love loafers(: I like it when guys wear it too. Looks awfully cute(: Especially when it's a pair of white loafers! ((: Random.

The very next day was an exhuasting one. Went tanning with Poldars at Sentosa(: Had a mild tan and extreme volleyball session. But it was really fun and wooooo, HOT(: Pespired till the sand stuck to me. LOL, I felt like Mua Chee! After that we had lunch at Vivocity. And again the tension.... I was so upset over those words, they made my heart heavy. ): What did she meant by that, why is there so much tension.... Sigh, end up eating dimsum at Bosses with Jacq and twin, the rest went Sakae. After everything, we went down to ECP for Cookie's gf's surprise party. I almost died laughing!!! 'Hom hom chucky' never felt so stupid I swear. AHAHAHA. We could even make 23 year old guys do stupid things! HAHA! We made the losers zombie-jumped around lovers sitting on the benches, chased joggers and cyclists, disturbed them and asked them to do random silly things for us like saying 'I LOVE YOU', got theirs names and contact numbers, lamp post dance, horse stood for a minute (that was unbearable!!! I GOT THAT FORFEIT!), slapping party hats on faces (and I GOT THAT TOO!!) and many many MANY other STUPID things!!! It's so damn humiliatinggggggggg!!!! But oh what fun to see all of them do stupid things. Great fun and company(: HAHA. Thanks COOKIE for the party and food! : D Went home so late that we had to cab home! BOO.

On the first day of March, it was spent with my bandits! We practically ATE and DRANK the entire day! PARKWAY is a food paradise : D We ate Aunt Anne's, Ding Tai Feng, Waraku, Coffee Bean, fruits and many more! :D I'm going to miss Yile! ): She's not going for NBC (national band competition). And I dread NBC TOTALLY. ): I reckon I won't be back for Semester 3.2. 6 reports and SIP to tackle. Sigh, hell is waiting for me... SIGH. Utterly upset. After NBC, no more Hua and Randy. Even more upsetting ): I'm holding on to band because of my friends. Sigh.... It's such a tough decision too. 'Cause I would have to give up music forever. ): Sigh.. I don't know what awaits next semester.. So many things running through my head about school, and it's ending really soon too. Sigh. Forget about all this, it's the holidays(:

28022008.

Twinnie, Moufy, and Jols at 99cents sushi place(Tampines).

Bleahhhhhhhhhhh :p Felicias! On the train obviously(:

Hahahas, caught of guard! :D

Chanel compact powder pooofed out reaction! :o

29022008.

Jacq, Jol and Twinlove!

The chicks and I with shade waiting for the tram which took forever to come!

Bath time :D

Group photograph :d Where's my darling FELI? ):

On the way back. Boobies said I looked like a MAFIA. Peace!

I''m the BOSS of dimsum!

This is oh-so-like-totally G L A M O R O U S : D

We walk alone(:

The chicks from RMT, yoooo.

Blessing from above :D

Kaydash, Jacq, Jols and Boobies!

Like, OMG! I'm so damn fuglyyyyy.

I AM....... AWESOME :D Stannnn and Kahar!



HOMG, even more fugly. But so cool huh!? The true form of Jols. MAFIAN :D

Shadow of the dark.

I can't believe I could jump THAT high. So grooooooooooooool.


That's all folks(:
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN :D:D:D
(: Omg, it's 3AM! SAKAE(pukes) WITH EDEN LATERS! :D Ciao.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home